a space for me

by - February 05, 2018

the internet is an incredible place.
anyone with access to it is able to create and post content that they want to share with the world. anyone can have their own place on it. and this is mine. the last time i used this space was over a year and a half ago. i’ve now made many of my older posts private and want to change the way i use this space that i used to love. i don’t care anymore if no one reads it because it’s mine and if it’s for my eyes only then that’s fine by me. i’m going to post about things i care about and enjoy rather than things i think people will search for and that will attract views. in all honesty i think i’d prefer it to be more private anyway. so, here’s to a new style of posting, (hopefully) an improvement in my writing and most importantly a positive change in this space for me.


if anyone’s out there reading this maybe i’ll see you back here again soon
xxxxxx






You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a reply here!